Please click any of the following job openings to learn more. Apply by emailing your CV to the email addresses provided in the job description.
Updated: October 8, 2016
NEED BRAVE ENGLISH TEACHERS FOR THE OLDEST SCHOOL IN SINDH
- NJV, Sindh’s oldest school, lies on a sprawling campus in the heart of Saddar.
- Recently adopted by the NGO Akhuwat, the school is in the early stages of revitalization and in need of passionate teachers to lead this charge.
- Students come from across Karachi and are among the least privileged in the city.
- We need fluent English speakers to teach these kids English. Any new hires will be employees of Akhuwat and receive the full support of the NGO in this momentous endeavor.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Teach English class, five days a week, three to five periods per day. Slots available for grade 6 through grade 12.
- Plan lessons in advance with appropriate documentation and preparation.
- Utilize new teaching and learning methods, materials, and multimedia.
- Build significantly on the core Sindh government syllabus requirements.
- Provide assistance in other ongoing activities at school.
- Females only.
- Highly fluent English speaker.
- Mastery of English grammar, writing, and expression.
- Basic computer, internet, and research skills.
- Compassion and a desire to improve our society.
- Some English teaching experience or education preferred.
- Work in an entrepeneurial or team setting preferred.
- Part time and full time positions are available.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiran Foundation believes in building a compassionate society and changing lives through educating empowering and engaging communities!
Preference will be given to candidates with prior teaching experience.
7:30am to 3pm Monday to Thursday
7:30am to 1pm on Fridays, 9am to 3pm on Saturdays
Location: DCTO School, Lyari
Drop your CVs at DCTO campus or email them to email@example.com!